Full or ½ days, Monday – Friday
Full Day: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm (5–10 hours)
Half Day: or up to 5 hours between 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
(We suggest to choose either the am shift OR pm versus mid day hours for best acclimation)
Thank you for choosing Diamond Creek for your dog’s play care needs. We are confident that you will find our facility and services to be truly unique!
Who Can Play?
- Dogs over 16 weeks (Certificate of Spay/Neuter at 6 months)
- Dogs current on all required vaccines, fecal screening and free of external parasites (fleas/ticks).
- Dogs that are social with other dogs (regardless of size, breed, gender, age) and people.
- Dogs without possession issues of toys or food.
- Dogs that have been crate trained at home during active times.
- Retreat dogs that have been through evaluation.
- Dogs that have been assessed through our evaluation interview and found suitable for the Play Care environment.
We want to make your evaluation go smoothly and start your experience at Diamond Creek off on the right paw.
Please download our "Play Care Application" and "Play Care Service Agreement" form under our "Resources and Forms" page, prior your evaluation so you can fill out the forms ahead of time and we can use your entire appointment to get to know you and your pet(s).
We also ask that you bring a copy of your dog’s most recent vaccination history that we may keep on file for future reference. Our Play Care guests must be current on the following vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP, Bordatella and a negative stool result from your vet within 6 months. Your vet may fax this information to us at 860-491-3906 prior to your evaluation.
Please contact our office to schedule your appointment for your dog’s evaluation which will take approximately 15-20 minutes. Dogs approved may schedule days with the office.